3. The Data We Collect About You Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows: a. Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier. b. Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers. c. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. d. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
4. How Is Your Personal Data Collected? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through: a. Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. b. Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
5. How We Use Your Personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: a. Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. b. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. c. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
6. Data Security We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
7. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements.
8. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
9. Glossary LAWFUL BASIS Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience.
10. Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [Insert email address] or by mail using the details provided below:
Quickset Resin Flooring Unit 11, Gregston Industrial Estate, Birmingham Rd, Oldbury B69 4EX