2. About Us Quickset Resin Flooring is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11325471, with our registered office at Unit 11, Gregston Industrial Estate, Birmingham Rd, Oldbury B69 4EX (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
3. Use of the Website a. You agree to use the Website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. b. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
4. Intellectual Property Rights a. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. b. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms.
5. Account and Password If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential and you will be responsible for all activities under your account.
6. Limitations of Liability a. The information on this Website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this Website and the information on this Website. b. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
7. Transactions and Contracts Contracts for the supply of goods or services formed through our Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
8. Cancellation and Refund Policy Details of our cancellation and refund policy are available in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
9. Changes to the Terms We may revise these Terms from time to time. The revised terms will apply to the use of our Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms on our Website.
10. Severability If a provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
12. Law and Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the [exclusive / non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. Our Details Our full name is Quickset Resin Flooring. Our registered office is at Unit 11, Gregston Industrial Estate, Birmingham Rd, Oldbury B69 4EX. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0800 049 9685.
Last Updated These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1/11/203.